We look at the weather, the conditions and then advise you where it´s best to go on that day. This is our answer for the ultimate day-tour adventure.
Iceland is known for it´s sudden weather changes witch can make it hard for individuals to travel alone and plan for the winter. South Iceland adventure has the answer for you. We have created a tour that will give the local expert and your guide a power to advise you where it´s best to go, depending on the weather, the conditions and visibility. We will always put our customers experience at front and plan accordingly. Some of the destinations we might be going to is Thorsmork, Landmannalaugar, Eyjafjallajokull (E15) and Hekla region.
Please feel free to contact our adventure shrink to get ideas here…
Duration: Open tour 8 hours (approx.)
- Open tours: 2 people min (Tuesday, Thurs & Sun), 3 people min (daily)
- Private tours: on a cost of extra seat (daily)
- 10:00am from hotels and hostels in Hvolsvollur and surrounding areas.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Destination advise from our adventure shrink
- Possible destinations;
- … more off-the-beaten track options
- Private tours BBQ request
- Super jeep Guide
Price: ISK 29.900
Open tour Minimum 2 persons (Tuesday – Thursday – Sunday)
- Privat (most popular, min 3 persons. If 2 people then it is cost of 3 to cover private tour)
- Open (Joining guided tour, Tuesday and Friday)
- Combo (For private tours, combine SIA surprise with other activity, Hiking, IceWalk/Climb)