Midgard Adventures most popular tour!
“We look at the weather, the ground conditions and then, based on many years of experience, decide where it´s best to go on the day. By doing this, we can provide you with the best day of ultimate touring adventure.”
Iceland is known for its sudden and dramatic weather changes which can make it very hard (and potentially very dangerous) for individuals to travel alone, especially during the winter months (October to April/May). Midgard Adventure has the answer for you. We have created a “flexible” tour that will give our local experts and your professional guides the ability to advise you where it´s best to go, depending on the weather, the ground conditions and the visibility.
We always think of our customers’ desired experiences and we put them to the front of our safe and secure planning. Some of the destinations we might travel to are Þórsmörk, Landmannalaugar, Eyjafjallajökull (the one that erupted in 2010) and in and around the Hekla region. But, on the day, it is nature who decides our destination; no matter where we travel, however, it is always awesome.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off around Hvolsvöllur/Hella.
- Destination advise from our adventure shrink and guide
- Possible destinations; Thorsmork, Eyjafjallajokull, Hekla, Landmannalaugar and more off-the-beaten track options
- BBQ up on request
- Super jeep guide
- You can request for a private tour (most popular)
- This tour can be combined with most of our other tours and activities
*Children up to 12 years old get 30% discount